Taste education for the community is part of Gusta’s mission. Taste, or gustatory sensation, is highly experiential -- only through trying can you understand the intricacies of tastes.
In our kitchen, we use ingredients of top quality, and we want you to be able to tell the difference. Each of the workshops focuses on a particular food or ingredient product, where you will explore the various makes of such product under the guidance of our chef.
During tasting, we encourage discussion and sharing. Production processes, tasting charts, and background information, wherever applicable, will be provided to enhance the learning experience.
- Matcha -- from Kyoto and Beyond
- Valrhona Chocolates, Premium Couvertures
- Soft, Hard, Blue Cheeses
- Five Types of Buttercream
DURATION: 2 hours
FEE: $35 per person, subject to HST
TASTING WORKSHOP INCLUDES
- Presentation about background and production processes of topic
- Guided tasting of various products
- Hands-on practical application guided by chef/instructor
(Example: Whisking matcha)
- Interactive discussion
If this sounds appetizing, sign up for a Tasting Workshop using the form below now!